Are there a lot of free dice games you can play on your mobile device?
Are these dice games - apps on google play available for most operating systems?
What makes dice games free and good quality at the same time?
If you love dice games and want to play them on your mobile device, then you’re in luck. Android and iOS both have plenty of fun dice games available for you to download as app games and enjoy on your phone.
These games are both free and good quality because their gameplay is easy to learn and they run smoothly. They are also not impossible to win if you have some skill and knowledge of the game, so you don’t have to worry that they’re going to “cheat” and encourage you to spend money or to gamble. For this reason, the games are also great for kids to enjoy, although kids should always be supervised when playing app games just in case.
Read on to check out our favorite picks below.
Free Dice Games #1. Dice 10000
Get it for IOS – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dice-10000/id666694954
With Dice 10000, you can play against other players or on your own to try to get the highest score. The point of this free dice game is to either play it safe or bet against yourself and gamble your luck to score higher and finish the game more quickly. The more strategizing you do and the more careful you are in choosing your moves, the more easily you’ll be able to win the round.
***Bet and Profit Daily With A Success Rate Of 91.3%. LEARN HOW
- This game can be easily enjoyed with one to four people, and you can play with people you know or with strangers depending on your preferences.
- The game has very smooth graphics that aren’t too cartoony, so players don’t feel like they’re playing a kids’ game with this one.
- The game has a lot of ads, some of which will interrupt an in-progress game and force you to sit through them before you can get back to it.
- The game can only be played in landscape mode, w
- hich is frustrating and difficult for some players.
Free Dice Games #2. Yatzy
Get it for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sng.yatzy&hl=en
Yatzy is just like Yahtzee, except it lasts a little bit longer. The game functions the same way, however, and players must roll a handful of dice to try to create the right combinations and get the right results to score points. The first player to reach the target point goal—or the player with the most points at the end of the rounds—is the winner.
- This game can be played offline as long as you don’t mind playing on your own or against the AI.
- The dice are more realistic and don’t seem weighted or rigged in this free dice game, unlike some others out there.
- The ads are very annoying in this app game.
- The game, like all app games, has in-app purchases that can be a little too over-the-top.
Free Dice Games #3. Yahtzee
Get it for IOS – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yahtzee-with-buddies-dice/id1206967173
Those who love Yahtzee or just want a fun way to enjoy some friendly competition with family or with strangers are sure to enjoy this iOS adaptation of the classic. The game allows you to connect with another person and play against them, whether you know them or not. If you’re playing with friends and family groups, you can even send stickers between everyone playing and have more social interaction and connectivity than you can with many other similar app games out there. Try out this free dice game for a memorable experience that will connect you no matter where you may be!
- In single-player mode, this free dice game has Dice Masters challenges that will reward you with better items and more in-game currency if you can win against them.
- The game can be enjoyed against the computer or against real people depending on your play preferences.
- The ads are very significant and may be extremely annoying to some players, especially those who don’t want to pay to get rid of them.
- The game includes a lot of flashy and colorful animations, and so it runs down the battery life on many mobile devices too quickly.
Free Dice Games #4. Farkle
Get it for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.playwithworld.farkle.dice.android&hl=en
If you’re a big fan of Farkle and want to be able to play it on the go just about anywhere you may be, check out this fun and easy-to-use Android version of the game. This game plays almost exactly like regular, offline Farkle, and you can enjoy it on your mobile device easily. The point of the game is simply to reach the target points goal before your competitors do, which means you’ll need to think quickly and strategically about your dice rolls and movements in order to accomplish this.
- This game can be enjoyed either single-player, multiplayer, or in a tournament mode, which has different rules than the regular version of the game and provides a fresh and new challenge for those looking to show off their Farkle skills.
- The game is fun and a great way to pass the time as long as you have access to the Internet from your mobile device.
- The game has recently updated and caused the multiplayer function to stop working for many players, so it is in need of a patch to fix this issue.
- Some players feel this free dice game is a bit rigged in that they roll multiple Farkles in a game, which is not common in an offline game.
Free Dice Games #5. Dice with Buddies
***Get FREE betting tips from EXPERT tipsters LEARN HOW
Get it for IOS – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dice-with-buddies-social-game/id432750508
Get it for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.withbuddies.dice.free&hl=en
Dice with Buddies is available on both iOS and Android. This game functions almost exactly like Yahtzee, although it includes a few changes that make it unique to the app game version. Roll the dice to form combinations, and score more points when you’re able to make several combinations or create very difficult ones with a single roll. In-game currency can be used to purchase customizable dice and more.
- The game is fun and easy to learn how to play, and most players have been able to pick up the gameplay mechanic without much effort or struggle.
- The game is easy to look at and to navigate around the app without getting too stumped by anything.
- One of the recent updates to this free dice game has made it slow and caused significant lag, and some players report not being able to play it at all.
- The ads are very extensive throughout this free dice game and some ads last almost two minutes before you can return to the game you’re laying.
Play Fun And Free Dice Game Apps Today
Now that you’ve seen some of the dice games you can choose from, you may be wondering which one to start playing. Here are a few tips to help you figure out which dice game is best for you.
- Choose a game that works for your operating system and the specifications of your mobile device.
- Choose a game that matches your skill level or is just a little harder, so you can be challenged without getting too frustrated.
- Choose a game with a graphics style you like and feel like you can look at for a long while when you play.
Keep these in mind and you’ll be able to find the right dice game in no time!