Our Tabletop Dice Baseball Recommendation
- Complete board game with all 30 teams (2022 Game Edition based on the 2021 season statistics)
- 27 cards per team plus 27-card mixed player group
- Two-sided cards for basic, advanced and super-advanced play
Have you heard about baseball dice games and are curious?
Do you want to know how to play the game and want to try it out?
Are you planning to add some new baseball dice games to your collection?
Whether you are looking for easy instructions on how to play baseball dice game for the first time, or are already in love with the game and now want more of it, we can help you with everything that you are looking for.
With the massively growing popularity of the baseball dice games, we’re dedicating this article to help you learn step by step instructions on how to play it, what materials you will need, how to score and win, and more. Also, we’re sharing detailed reviews of 5 such games you can buy online, so make sure you read the pros and cons as well as check out the price range and features of each.
What is Baseball Dice?
Baseball dice game is a simulated baseball game that you can easily play on a flat surface or on a table. All you need to play this dice baseball game is dice, along with a pen/pencil and paper to keep score. The baseball dice games have traditionally been played in American homes for decades. These games are very easy to learn and extremely fun to play, which makes it perfect for families, friends and any kind of get-together.
How to play Baseball Dice
Check out these simple steps that will help you play the game, especially if you are playing it for the first time:
***Bet and Profit Daily With A Success Rate Of 91.3%. LEARN HOW
Players in each round
You can play with as less as 1 player to as many as you want
Materials Needed For Baseball Dice
- 7 dice
- A flat surface
- Paper and pen/pencil to keep score
Setting up a new round
- Decide the player who will go first
- Decide the number of rounds you want to play
Step by step instructions to play the game
- Divide the dice into 2 groups to form the batter and the pitcher sides.
- One side will have 3 dice, this is the batter.
- The other side will have 4 dice, this is the pitcher.
- The first player will roll the dice for the batter side.
- The second player will roll the dice for the pitcher side.
- Tally up the score on both sides.
- If the pitcher has a higher score, it’s a strike.
- If the score is same, it’s a ball.
- If the batter’s number is higher, it’s a hit.
- For instance, if the batter side totals to 9 and the pitcher side totals to more, player has to remove one dice from the losing side and set it aside.
- Re-roll for both sides again and set aside one dice from the losing side.
- Re-roll one last time and remove one dice from the losing side.
- If it’s a hit, batting side rolls and then fielding side.
- If the batting score is higher, they will advance a base.
- If the fielding score is higher, it will be an out.
- If it’s a tie, the runner scores.
- It is a home run when the batter rolls 6 and fielder rolls 1.
- Switch sides after 3 outs.
The main objective is to roll in such a way that you match your dice with the pitcher’s dice
How to win at Baseball Dice
- To get a hit, you have to roll a pair that gets a score that is at least equal to or higher than your lowest pair score
- A roll of 3 or 4 is strikeout
- A roll of 5 or 6 is ground out
- A roll of 7 or 8 is fly out
5 Fun Dice Baseball Games on Amazon
Dice Baseball #1. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Express 3rd Edition
This is an entry-level version of the classic baseball dice game. You can play this on your own or with friends. The game is super easy to learn, yet has enough challenges that can let you keep playing for hours. All you have to do is roll the dice and get started. This dice baseball game is suitable for children aged 8 years and up.
- Easy enough for kids
- Has all the entertainment and challenge as the main game
- This tabletop dice baseball game can set up fast and start playing
- The stats are not correct
Dice Baseball #2. Channel Craft TTHB Home Baseball in a Vintage Game Tin
This particular edition of the baseball dice game is a vintage game that was originally played during the turn of the century. This offer is great to take along on your travels. The game comes with crafted pieces that are made out of good quality material and are durable. This offer also comes with a booklet that comes with easy to understand and follow instructions as well as talks about the history of the game. The game comes in a cute little collectible tin that you can use even after you have outgrown the game.
- Beautifully crafted pieces
- Just like the actual game from the earlier times
- It’s definitely a game collector’s treasure
- The blue and red plastic pegs could have been avoided
Dice Baseball #3. Merchant Ambassador (Holdings) MLB Dice Popup Game
This dice baseball game can be played by 2 players in a head to head baseball game. You have to take turns to play between the pitcher and the hitter to finish a 9 inning game. You can pop the hitter and the pitcher poppers to see who will go first, based on how the 2 dice are rolled. The game comes with 7 baseball themed pawns. This tabletop dice baseball game also comes with 30 MLB team cards so that you can easily pick 2 favourite teams and create some healthy rivalry!
- Suitable enough for younger kids to feel included
- Easy to understand
- Choose vendor carefully to avoid damaged product
Dice Baseball #4. Grandma Smiley’s What About Baseball Board Game
***Get FREE betting tips from EXPERT tipsters LEARN HOW
This dice baseball game has both the classic as well as the advanced game play option to suit first time or younger players as well as those who know the game. You can play this dice baseball game on your own or with friends/family. The game comes with a set of rules that are easy to understand.
- Easy for young/new players
- Simple rules
- Free replacement of components by manufacturer
- Not suitable for all budgets
Dice Baseball #5. Strat-O-Matic Baseball Current Edition Game
This dice baseball game features all 30 teams. It’s the 2019 edition based on 2018 season statistics. This option has 27 cards for each team along with 27 cards for mixed player group. The cards are two-sided to help play basic, advanced and super-advanced levels. Suitable for ages 10 and above.
- Very accurate
- Multiple levels to choose from
- Very realistic
- Expensive compared to competition
Now that you know the rules of the game and the steps as well as how to score and win, you can play this dice baseball game on your own to kill boredom, or play it at your next get-together party or at family nights as well! Have fun.
Last update on 2022-11-11 at 10:19 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.