Would you like to learn a new dice game that you can play to kill time?
Are you looking for a fun dice game that you can use at your next get-together?
Are you specifically looking for easy instructions on how to play the dice game 5000?
If you have never played the dice game 5000 before and would like to learn something new, then this how to play the 5000 dice game article is just the thing you need to read till the end. Why? Because here, we will share with you detailed but very easy steps that you can follow to play the game. From how many players you will need, to how to set up, to playing and keeping score, we’re covering it all.
Also, if you are interested in downloading this 5000 dice game as an app, so that you can easily carry it along with you wherever you are, then we are sharing information for that as well. All you have to do is read through to see the detailed review as well as features and links that we will provide in this how to play the 5000 dice game article for you.
What kind of game is 5000?
The dice game 5000 is actually a shorter variation of the other very popular dice game that is known as 10,000. In fact, the rules and strategy used in this 5000 dice game are entirely the same as that used in the dice game 10,000.
Where and when did the game originate from?
While the origins of this 5000 dice game are not very clear, it has been around since the mid-1980s.
Is this 5000 dice game known by any other name?
Once the dice game 5000 became really popular, it was also marketed under the game name ‘Farkle’ and is similar to another dice game that goes by the name of Yahtzee.
***Bet and Profit Daily With A Success Rate Of 91.3%. LEARN HOW
How easy is it to learn and play?
Learning to play the dice game 5000 is fairly easy, and once you understand the basic steps, you and your friends can have a lot of fun playing it together. The best part is, you can also play it through an app where you have to play against the machine.
How do you play 5000?
Here is an easy step-by-step tutorial that will help you understand and play the Dice Game 5000:
How many players can play in each round?
The game is best played with at least 3 or more players, but you can also play with as less as 2 players. You can increase the number of players to up to 10!
Materials Needed For This 5000 Dice Game:
- 5 or 6 dice – both options are fine
- Pen and paper to track scores
- A sturdy surface
- Dice rolling cup – optional
How do you set up a new round?
- All players take turns to roll the 5 or 6 dice
- The player who gets the highest number will go first in the game and the game will move counter-clockwise
Step by step instructions for playing the game
- The first player will start the game by rolling all the 5 or 6 dice at once.
- You get points for the combinations you roll (you can take a look at the same below).
- Depending on the best combination you got in a single roll, you can set the same aside and decide to re-roll the remaining dice (the ones you think are not worth counting for points).
- If you feel you have enough points already, you can stop rolling and pass it on to the next player.
- Otherwise, you can keep rolling for as many times as you wish, with the dice you have not kept aside.
- However, if you are not able to score on one of your rolls, you will have to give up your turn and pass on to the next player.
- Also, in this case, you will lose all the points you scored in that round, as well as the points that you got from the dice you had kept aside.
- This is why it is important to assess whether or not you want to re-roll and for how long.
How do you keep score?
Here is a look at the various points you can score by the different combinations that come up once you have rolled the dice:
- Number 1 – 100 points
- Number 5 – 50 points
Three of a kind that gets thrown together in one roll, will count up as the following points:
- Three 2s – 200 points
- Three 3s – 300 points
- Three 4s – 400 points
- Three 5s – 500 points
- Three 6s – 600 points
- Three 1s – 1000 points and this is known as a Hot Roll
- Rolling 1,2,3,4,5 at once in a single roll – 1500 points and this is known as The Big One
- Rolling 1,2,3,4,5,6 at once in a single roll – 3000 points and this is also known as The Big One
Four of a kind will get you double the points of a three of a kind
Five of a kind will get you double the points of a four of a kind
***Get FREE betting tips from EXPERT tipsters LEARN HOW
Automatic Win: 6 of a kind
How can you win at 5000?
- The main aim of the game is to be the first player to reach 5000 points.
- You have to do this by rolling the dice, finding the best possible combinations and deciding which ones to keep aside and which ones to re-roll (if you wish to).
- This will help you in earning points in each round.
- Once a player reaches a score of 5000 points, all other players get one last chance to try and beat that score.
- In the end, the player who has the highest points will be the winner.
Check out this 5000 Dice Game App that you can Download via Amazon
Dice Game 5000 free by Veryphone
This fun dice game 5000 is easily available as a downloadable gaming format by the brand Veryphone. While it is a free app, it will ask your permission to access the list of accounts in your Accounts Service. Also, it will require permission to access the coarse location, for instance Cell-ID, Wi-Fi, permission to access the information about your phone network, permission to access the vibration feature and so on. This particular version of the game is played by using 6 dice.
There are some criteria that you can adjust to help meet the many different rules of the game as per variations that exist through the world. The game has a size of 5 MB and this is version 1.0. The minimum operating system that it will require to download is the Android 2.3.3. The good thing about this downloadable game is that it does not take too long to download, and the entire process will be complete in less than a minute.
- Very less download time
- Easy to understand and play
- None as yet
Now that you know how to play the dice game 5000, you can use it to have a fun time with your friends and family at your next house party or get-together. Also, since you can also download this 5000 dice game online, you can use it to kill time on your commute, or play it when you have some free time and are on your own.
Last update on 2022-11-11 at 10:19 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.